TODAY'S DEAL: $49 for $100 75-minute Thai (Yoga) Massage from Bergamot Massage
YOU SAVE: $51
Great Holiday Gift Idea!
Time left to buy:
Deal is Over
Thai (Yoga) Massage is a unique form of bodywork incorporating slow rhythmic movements with Hatha Yoga, acupressure, reflexology and deep flowing stretches. The massage is performed on a mat on the floor, the work is done fully clothed and no oils are required. (please wear comfortable loose fitting clothing for your session)
The Thai Massage is performed by Bergamot’s very own Kristian DiPersio who is a dedicated health and wellness professional driven to help his clients attain their short and long term health goals. Kristian combines his background in massage, strength and conditioning, and athletics to provide each of his clients with a unique approach and plan of action in order to address their individual needs. Kristian is a licensed massage therapist and specializes in Thai Massage. He has found Thai Massage to be uniquely suited to the work that he does and loves the blend of stretching, creative mobility techniques, and adaptability that this modality allows for. Kristian received an Associates of Applied Science degree in Massage Therapy from Globe University and has 200+ hours of continuing education in Thai Massage. Kristian is a level 3 Thai Massage practitioner as well as a teacher.
There are a limited quanity of these Deals available so puchase yours now before they run out!
- Great for everyone
– Weekend Warriors
– People Who Struggle with Flexibility
– Chronic Pain Sufferers
– People Suffering From Acute Pain
– Those Who Are Highly Stressed
– People Uncomfortable Undressing for a Massage
- Flexibility not required: The Thai massage that you receive will be geared to your unique needs. You will be stretched only to the point you feel comfortable and no more. Kristian will work with you so that you feel comfortable and safe.
- Pressure is all up to you: The ability to use feet and knees as well as the leverage advantage of working on a mat allows for very broad deep pressure, if that is what the client wants. Thai massage can also be done using mild or moderate pressure, depending on the desire of the recipient. Thai massage is very adaptable and the client should feel comfortable at all times.
- By Appointment Only
- Expires 4/18/13
- Limit to 50 deals
- You must be a new client to the particular service
- Limit 2 per person: 1 as a gift and 1 for the person making the purchase or both as a gift
- Cannot be combined with any other offer
- If service is no longer available, a service of equal value will be provided
- Tax and gratuity not included
- No cash back
- Purchase price does not expire